Renner Italia belongs to Renner Global Alliance, a network capable of meeting the requirements of the global market. Eight countries host Renner Global Alliance production facilities:
• ITALY (Renner Italia - Minerbio Bologna)
• BRAZIL (Renner Sayerlack - Cajamar, São Paulo)
• SPAIN (Renner Spagna - Paterna, Valencia)
• FRANCE (Renner France - Etampes, Île-de-France)
• POLAND (Renner Polska - Warsaw)
• CHILE (Renner Sayerlack Chile - Santiago, Chile)
• MEXICO (Rennermex - Mexico City)
• U.S.A. (Renner Usa Corporation - Charlotte, North Carolina)
Each factory offers a wide range of the high quality products, and is organised with their own R&D, production, distribution, customer service and technical assistance centres.
The production potential of the entire Alliance exceeds 170,000 tons of coating systems.
In this context, Renner Italia is directly responsible for the European and Asian markets, and coordinates alliance strategies worldwide.
We are committed to the production of the best wood coating systems, especially water-based ones.
Renner Italia Spa is a rapidly expanding company with markedly environmentally friendly values.
In 2016, Renner Italia's turnover registered an upward trend that reached a peak of 100 million euros.
Last year, Renner Italia experienced an increase of 7.5%. 25,000 tons of coatings were sold in 2016.
The prospects for 2017 are even more encouraging.
To learn more about the brand, visit the website